Amy and I went to New York today. The following activities commenced:
- Got off the bus and ate everything-bagels at Port Authority.
- Went down to DFN Gallery to look at still life paintings by James Moore.
- Wandered around NYAA, photographing casts.
- Wandered the wrong way down Franklin Street looking for Avenue of the Americas.
- Had bison burgers and milkshakes with Stynxno and Cyrus at Georgio’s Country Grill.
- Watched Revenge of the Sith at Ziegfeld Theater.
- Wandered into the Body Shop at Radio City Music Hall and put Bergamot lotion sampler on my face, then left without buying anything.
- Pinpointed the fuzzy geographic location of Bed, Bath, and Beyond on Avenue of the Americas (following previous fruitless wandering) with just a Google SMS search and a subway map.
- Bought nothing at Bed, Bath, and Beyond and instead got everything we needed at TJMaxx.
- Got lost in the twisty maze of 14th Street Station.
- Took NJ Transit home.
And so ends our Saturday in Noo Yawk. Photos from today here.