Classes end in about a month: the second of May, with grad commencement coming in mid-May. In those four weeks between now and May, I have to finish:
– Two Flash-based interactive pieces for Batts, one a nonlinear narrative and the other an interactive artwork of my choice.
– A research-based presentation on the history of HTML and web design for Druckrey.
– One foley sound effects project synced over a 1950’s sci-fi movie for McCabe in Sound 1.
– One more unspecified sound piece for the same class.
– And of course, my thesis for Schreiber, which is enough of a major project to take up the whole month all by itself.
At the same time, I still have my regular job, plus the simple task of surviving Baltimore city life on a daily basis. In wartime. So expect light blogging volume while I bury myself in the work.