- Viewed paintings in Figuratively Speaking, The Human Form in American Art — an exhibit at The Corcoran.
- Lunched on siopao, dimsum, and yang chow fried rice at China Doll in Chinatown.
- Studied Asian Games in the Sackler Gallery.
- Watched Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy at Gallery Place. (The book was better.)
- Dined on unagi sushi, california rolls, and miso soup at Wok ‘N Roll Sushi Bar and Chinese Restaurant, also in Chinatown.
- Celebrated Pentecost and learned about motorcycle engines at First Baptist DC.
- Rang the Memorial Bell at the National Japanese American Memorial.
- Viewed Gilbert Stuart’s portraits and the work of Hans Holbein at the National Gallery.
(Yeah, lots of art.)